Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Intro

Hey everyone! 你好朋友们!I started this blog originally just so that I could personally document my adventures studying abroad in China for a semester through the Tufts-in-China program in 2016. Finally got around to it now since I thought it'd be a productive way to spend time during the middle of a pandemic. Plus, it's been super fun to relive old memories I'd forgotten about!

During my abroad semester, I'd been chatting with and sending pics to my family through What's App. Rather than starting from scratch and writing my thoughts about China from my current perspective, I decided to just copy those messages into the blog. Basically, this blog is a record of my thoughts from 4 years ago, plus some additional comments added in. Not only has this saved me some time, but also it's super interesting for me to see my perspective from 4 years ago and to consider how I might think differently now. Thought I'd share my blog with everyone just in case you're interested, and hopefully it brings back some funny or happy memories for you too!

Without further ado, let's jump into that time machine and get whisked away back to 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment