Thursday, May 21, 2020

Last week in China (Dec 17, 2016)

China was a really amazing experience! I've made lifelong friends, and I'll forever cherish the memories I made here. Although I wish I could've forged more personal connections with other Chinese-born students at my university, I definitely learned a lot from the Chinese people I did meet here and gained a greater appreciation for my family's culture. I will always have a special place in my heart for Hangzhou, and I'm gonna miss all the amazing people I've met!


My lovely classmates


Tufts-in-China fam


My kouyu and jingdu teachers (speaking and intensive reading)


These cute kiddos


And my friends from around the world

Had to do one last excursion!




Going all out at waipo jia




One last look at the sweet sweet baked goods at Dr. Bread :(



Ready to head back to 洛杉矶! (Los Angeles)

No comments:

Post a Comment