Thursday, May 21, 2020

My Favorite Photos I Missed!

Miscellaneous photos that didn't make it into the rest of the blog. Get ready for a lot of randomness without explanation hahaha


Train ride from Beijing to Xian


LOL Jay you sneaky sneaky






Lol um what


Wouldn't totally recommend the haircuts in China, unless you want the hair stylist cutting you off and saying "I know what you want" hahaha


DA KA BEI

My two favorite meals in Hangzhou :D



Xiao Chi's Chao Mian <3 <3 (the noodles were very comforting and tasted just like Chow Fun from home)


Literally me every week


CREW PICS









Outside our favorite Jiu Ba called 9 bar


This club was too much LMAO
















Peace out

再见中国!!! 谢谢你很甜蜜的回忆!! <3 <3
(Goodbye China, thank you for the sweet sweet memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment